PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY REGISTERING WITH PETLOOP.COM™, YOU AGREE (1) TO ENTER INTO AGREEMENTS WITH COMPANY ELECTRONICALLY; AND (2) YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ELECTRONIC CUSTOMER AGREEMENT
You hereby authorize PetLoop.com™, (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’) to send all notices, disclosures, records, agreements and documents relating to this Service
and your account (collectively, "Disclosures") electronically to your email address, or to post Disclosures online with notice to you, such as a hyperlink or online directions on where to retrieve the information.
You agree to print a copy of any electronic Disclosures for your records.
Disclosures may include, but are not limited to: End User Agreement. Disclosures may also be mailed to the post office mailing address provided by you. In the event that a Disclosure is not sent electronically,
it will be sent by U.S. mail. You agree to promptly notify us of any changes in your email address by emailing us.
To access Disclosures electronically and print copies for your records, you must have internet and e-mail access, as well as access to a printer. The following hardware and software is necessary: A personal
computer and software to access the internet with an email account.
If you do not wish to enter in to contracts electronically, or if you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement, DO NOT REGISTER WITH PetLoop.com™. If you wish to
withdraw your consent to receiving electronic Disclosures, you may only do so by terminating your account with us. You are still responsible for any transactions that you made prior to terminating your account.
SERVICE USER AGREEMENT
- BY REGISTERING WITH PetLoop.com™, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ABOVE REFERENCED
ELECTRONIC CUSTOMER AGREEMENT AND THIS END USER AGREEMENT (collectively, "Agreement"), WHICH MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS SERVICE AFTER THE POSTING
OF SUCH CHANGES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOTACCESS OR USE THIS SERVICE (collectively, the "Service").
- This Agreement is made by and between Company, and you, an end user or member (hereinafter "You," "User"). YOU MAY ONLY USE THIS SERVICE AS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT. You represent and warrant that you
are at least 18 years old. You agree to provide us with complete, accurate and current registration information. This site may contain links to other sites. Company is not responsible for the privacy practices
or content of such web sites.
- We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, modify or discontinue this Service, limit or terminate or suspend your use of the Service; with advance notice, introduce charges for various upgrades that
may be offered with this Service.
- We hereby license you to use the Service, including related documentation, on a non-exclusive basis. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, license, post, sell, create derivative works, transfer, modify,
reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or make derivative works of any software or components or otherwise that are available in connection with this Service. All of the foregoing is strictly prohibited.
sounds, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person or entity from whom such Content originated. You are the poster of
this content and are entirely and solely responsible for each individual submission of content that you transmit, or email or make available to our Service. You acknowledge, agree and understand that Service
does not control, and is not responsible for the content you have provided. Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, tortuous or libelous or objectionable in any regard may be
posted and Service is not responsible for same but you may be exposed to this content. This Service and the Company website may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of Company and
Service makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information contained on those sites. You link to those sites are your own risk. You use this Service and
website to list and/or sell, and communicate at your own risk. You agree that you, yourself will evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any website content, you may not rely on such content and
that under no circumstances will this service or Company be liable for such content. You recognize and acknowledge that Company neither screens or pre-approves the content that appears on its website but that
it shall have the exclusive right but no obligation to refuse, delete or remove any content violating the spirit of this User Agreement or for any reason it, in its sole discretion deems relevant to delete,
terminate or end a listing on its Service and websites. Your interactions with other individuals, persons, entities, businesses, services, found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods
and services are solely business or consumer dealings between yourself and these persons, entities or individuals. It is up to you to investigate these persons, entities, providers of services etc. and determine
whether they are legitimate or trustworthy in order with whom to conduct transactions or do business. You should investigate and do your own due diligence before interacting with these individuals or entities
or before sending them your personal information. You agree that Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances for any loss or damage that might occur as a result of such interaction. If there is a
dispute between Service users or between people or entities using this Service and websites, Company shall have no involvement or obligation to be involved in any regard. You hereby agree to release Company
from any liability for any transaction or interaction you engage in regardless of the type of interaction, transaction or Service use. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code
Section 1542, which states that a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must
have materially affected his settlement with the debtor. You may not use this Service to send chain letters, junk email, or solicit illegal or immoral activity or any kind. We may remove your ad if it is flagged
on any of our sites, or if we believe it causes problems or violates any regulations, law or policy.
- Notification of Claims of Infringement: If you believe that your work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe some intellectual property rights have been
infringed you may mail such notification including what work has been copyrighted and how infringed to PetLoop.com™ at: PO Box 2289, Chandler, AZ 85244. You need to
include your contact information including your address, phone number and email address and your notarized statement declaring under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is correct and you are
the owner of the copyrighted work.
The following PRECAUTIONS are incorporated into this agreement and are part of the Service and User Agreement.
Company through this Service is specifically advising you to be careful in your dealings with those you meet or correspond with through this Service. Service cannot screen these individuals nor does it advise
you to proceed unless you assume all risks associated with meeting "strangers". You certainly need to proceed with caution. You would not give a stranger on the street your name, address or telephone number,
so don’t do it online. Protect yourself with the following common-sense guidelines.
- Don’t give anyone your personal information including email address, phone number, banking or PINs, address or place of work during early correspondence. Stop communicating with anyone who tries to
pressure you into giving this information. For added security you may also use email redirection services such as Bigfoot, Hotmail, MailZone, NetAddress, Netforward etc.
- DISCLAIMER OF USE: You use this Service at your own risk and Company assumes no responsibility for your use of this Service or interaction with other users for any reason. This site does not accept
registration or use by children and requires adult usage.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- The use of Company service shall be consistent with the public interest and must avoid all discourteous, negative, rude commentary or immoral conduct or practices. All users shall safeguard and promote
the good reputation of Company and its service. You shall make no disparaging, defamatory or negative statements about any individuals or entities using this Service, including through the use of email.
Users shall not solicit, recruit or provide materials to solicit or recruit for any other entity or company or otherwise engage in conduct that is detrimental to the business interests of Company or its
- You agree not to post any pornographic material or material that depicts human beings engaged in sexual conduct under any definition. You agree not to engage in conduct that violates the Fair Housing
Act by stating, in any notice or ad for the sale or rental of any dwelling, a discriminatory preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (or one that is
violative of local, state, national or international law). You agree not to engage in conduct that violates federal ,state, or local equal employment opportunity laws including but not limited to, stating
in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability. With respect to employers that employ four or more employees, you
agree not to engage in conduct that violates the anti-discrimination provisions of the Immigration and nationality act, including requiring US citizenship or lawful permanent residency as condition for
employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract. You cannot engage in any conduct that infringes on any patent,
trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a legal right to use or make available. You cannot email any other Service user, without their
explicit consent to receive such messages.
- Users shall not engage in any spamming activity, i.e. sending of unsolicited emails to persons or businesses. Users may not publish, post or send any material using this Service that is defamatory,
libelous, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, or in violation of applicable law. Do not upload files that contain a virus or other destructive material. Users are responsible for any statements or
other content that may be posted using your account, including liability for harm caused by such statements or material. You may not engage in the sale or advertisement of any illegal service or the sale
of any items the sale of which would be illegal under state, federal or international law. A partial list of prohibited items for sale and prohibited services is provided at the following link for your
http://www.petloop.com/terms/12/listingguidelines.cfm. You agree to review this list prior to posting at
- You cannot send messages that contain software viruses or other computer code or programs that will damage our Service or interfere with the functionality of any software, hardware or telecom equipment.
You cannot send messages that contain fraudulent, false, misleading or forged headers or otherwise manipulate messages in order to disguise the origin of the content. You can’t collect personal data about
others or use any robots, spiders, crawlers, data mining tools or other means to take or remove data from our Service unless provided written approval to do so by our Service. You agree not to violate or
infringe the rights of any party, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property and other proprietary rights, such as copyright, trademark and patent rights. You may not post non-local or silly or
unnecessary content, repeat the same postings or impose a disproportionate load on our Service. Service retains the right to delete any posting it finds to violate the spirit of this User Agreement. You may
not use an automatic, robotic or automatic posting process, service or device (software or hardware). You may not use any third party posting service or agent. Our Service may charge fees for some content
and may solely decide which postings shall require fees in a designated area or for type of service category. All fees paid shall be non-refundable and earned upon posting. No refunds shall be provided
for any posting that violates this Service Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Company, its officers, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, posters from any claim or demand including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs made by
any third party or entity arising out of any content you transmit, submit, post or make available to our Service, through your violation of this Service Agreement or any other statements that you make.
- This Service is effective until terminated by us at our sole discretion.
TITLE AND OWNERSHIP
- This Service is effective until terminated by us at our sole discretion. This Service, including but not limited to software, content, text, photographs, graphics, audio, and the compilation as a whole,
is protected by copyright under U.S. copyright and other laws. You must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service. All programs, designs, software, materials, technologies,
trademarks, service marks or logos offered on this Service are exclusively owned by us, or are otherwise validly licensed to us. Trademarks, service marks and logos owned by third parties remain the exclusive
property of such third parties. You may not delete any attributions, legal or proprietary notices in this Service or elsewhere. Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in this Service,
including any software, shall remain vested in us, or in our suppliers and licensors. This Agreement grants no such rights to you.
- Liquidated damages. You shall be charged and agree to be charged the sum of one thousand dollars ($1,000) per posting that violates the Terms and Conditions of this Service Agreement. You also waive all
notice and hearing requirements in the event that Service brings action in court for equitable relief and for preliminary injunction to stop your actions in contravention and breach of this agreement.
- REFUND POLICY. In the event that you are charged for any Company Service, Company maintains a NO-REFUND POLICY for services which are charged for and paid. Since all charges are only incurred for the
posting of an Ad, once the Ad is posted, there are no refunds given for any reason. Feel free to contact Company in the event of a problem with any posting that is charged. Most ads are posted at no charge.
LISTING AND SALE OF PETS AND ANIMALS
- The Company is not engaged in the business of importing, selling or dealing in the sale of Pets or animals but is merely posts classified Ads for those wishing to buy or sell or give and accept animals
or Pets. It is up to you to determine if a classified ad is from a reputable seller or breeder. The Company cannot review and determine the qualifications or certifications of breeders or sellers. We prohibit
the listing of any Pet ad that violates any applicable law or regulation. If you believe that a seller is violating any such laws or regulations or engaged in unethical behavior toward animals, please contact
the Company. No wildlife may be sold or listed in classified Ads. The sale of puppies or kittens under the age of 8 weeks old is prohibited. If Company believes a user or poster is selling a puppy or kitten
listing sellers as this practice could increase your chance of not receiving your Pet or being defrauded. As a lister or posting user you may be required to prove that you are properly certified or licensed
as a Pet breeder, should you represent that you have such credentials. Should you not be able to provide such documentation your privileges may be restricted or suspended or terminated at the sole discretion
of the Company. It is important for you to be familiar with applicable laws and regulations before listing or purchasing a Pet and to abide by all applicable laws and regulations. Please do not post for sale
any animal that is on the endangered species list, Fish and Wildlife list, or are wild animals or animals that are not permitted to be owned or sold in any city in which the ad is being posted or could be
considered dangerous to others. We do not permit the sale or stud service of wolf hybrids and primates are not permitted on our site. Buyers and Sellers are responsible for ensuring that they are familiar
with AND COMPLY WITH any applicable laws or regulations. Company shall not be responsible or liable for any failure to comply with the terms of any local, state or federal law, or any other applicable
international, national, state, or local laws or regulations governing the sale/ purchase of animals or relating to any services of products relating to Pets and animals.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY USE THIS SERVICE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, RESULTING
FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING FILES OR OTHER MATERIAL USING THIS SERVICE. FOR EXAMPLE, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR MESSAGES MAY OCCUR. YOU SHOULD NOT TRANSFER IMPORTANT INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU ASSUME ALL
RISKS IN USING THE SERVICE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS THEREIN INCLUDING THE RISKS INHERENT IN MEETING WITH STRANGERS OR TRANSACTING BUSINESS WITH THOSE YOU CONTACT THROUGH THIS SERVICE.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE, AND THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES USING THIS SERVICE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPATABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS WITH RESPECT TO
THIS SERVICE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SELECTION OF THIS SERVICE TO ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED PURPOSES, OR FOR VERIFYING SPECIFIC RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SERVICE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE
AVAILABILITY OF THIS SERVICE OR THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SERVICE WILL MEET ANY REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENT THE EFFECTIVENESS OR SPEED OF DELIVERY OF FACSIMILE TRANSFERS
OR NOTIFICATION OF SUCH TRANSFERS. THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT GRANT YOU ANY GUARANTEE TO THE SERVICES AS REPRESENTED ABOVE OR WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF THOSE SERVICES IN ANY WAY. THE SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT
TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED WITH NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEE OF PERFORMANCE AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY GOODS OR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM
ATTRIBUTABLE TO THIS SERVICE. WE OBVIOUSLY DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY USE THIS SERVICE TO CONDUCT BUSINESS OR DO ANYTHING IN RELATION TO THE SERVICES OFFERED BY THIS SERVICE.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THAT EVENT, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO 90 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY OF
THIS PRODUCT OR SERVICE. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT,
SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE OR FROM BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY ACTION (WHETHER CONTRACT OR TORT), EVEN IF ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU
ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE HEREIN THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM BETWEEN US AND YOU THAT THE ONLY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES THAT CAN BE AWARDED HEREIN IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE ADVANCED OR PAID TO US
FOR THE USE OF THIS SERVICE. YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT NO IMPORTANT OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION SHOULD BE TRANSFERRED THROUGH THIS SERVICE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE CONTENT OF ANY EMAIL.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT TRANSMISSIONS WILL NOT BE INTERCEPTED. WE CANNOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU MEET WITH OR CONTACT OTHER INDIVIDUALS THAT USE THIS SERVICE. WE ARE NOT REPRESENTING THAT WE CAN SCREEN THOSE
INDIVIDUALS IN ANY WAY. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS OF CONTACT WITH THOSE INDIVIDUALS.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ASSIGNEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, LOSS,
CLAIMS, EXPENSES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS) ARISING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THIS SERVICE OR TO YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM
OF LIBEL, DEFAMATION, VIOLATION OF RIGHTS OF PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY, LOSS OF SERVICE AND INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS.
- None of the products or underlying information or technology relating to this Service may be exported or re-exported into Cuba, Iraq, Libya, Yugoslavia, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which
the U.S. has embargoed goods. In the event the Federal Acquisition Regulations ("FAR") or DFARS is applicable to this Agreement, this Service is provided only with "Restricted Rights" as defined in Sec. 52.227-
19 or Sec. 252.227-7013(c)(1)(11), respectively, as applicable. We are not responsible for paying any sales or use tax imposed at any time whatsoever on the use or licensing of this Service or products.
- Depending on the category in which you post or search on PetLoop.com™, you may see links to third party advertisers and you hereby agree to receive such content.
Third party content is independent of PetLoop.com™ and by clicking on any such advertisement, you will be redirected to that advertiser’s website, which may have their
- Internet Marketplace. Some of PetLoop.com™'s features may display your ad on other sites that are also part of the global Code1Tech.com community. By using
PetLoop.com™, you agree that your ads can be displayed on other sites. The terms for our other sites are similar to these terms, but you may be subject to additional
laws or other restrictions in the countries where your ad is posted.
- Company is not responsible or liable for any kind of loss or damage as a result of third party content or in connection with your interactions with any individuals or organizations found on or through this
Service. In the event of dispute between a user and any third party, you agree that Company is not obligated to become involved. You also hereby release Company and its officers, agents, employees and successors
from any and all claim, demands and actual and consequential damages of each and every kind, suspected or unsuspected, known or unknown, disclosed and undisclosed, that arises out of or in any way connected to
such disputes and/or our Service. If you are a resident of California, you agree to waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does
not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
- Ad Placement: Paid Service Upgrades vs. "free" postings. Ad placement, Ad positioning, Search Engine placement and Ad posting hierarchy are all subject to paid Service upgrades and may be determined by
paid upgrades on this Service and on affiliated websites along with other factors. Advertisers or Service users who upgrade or pay for additional services may be given higher Ad listing placement in relation
to non-paying "free" postings or lower upgraded listings (postings). Company does not guarantee any specific placement of any postings or results from purchased upgrades to postings or listing services, whether
free or upgraded "paid" postings.
- You may contact us by writing or emailing us as follows:
PO Box 2289
Chandler, AZ 85244
GOVERNING LAW AND MANDATORY ARBITRATION
- This Agreement is to be governed exclusively by Arizona law, without applying its conflict of law provisions. YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF MARICOPA COUNTY, ARIZONA, FOR ANY AND
ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SERVICE. ALL DISPUTES, CONTROVERSIES OR CLAIMS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL
THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR TO THIS SERVICE ("DISPUTES"), SHALL BE SETTLED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION CONDUCTED IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA, BY A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, IN ACCORDANCE
WITH THIS AGREEMENT, AND THE THEN-CURRENT ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION AND COMPANY’S DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN AS IF IN FULL. THE
ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT HAVE THE POWER TO AWARD ANY DAMANGES OR REMEMDIES IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITS SET FORTH IN OR EXCLUDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS IS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES RELATING TO USE OF THIS SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The following items are prohibited and restricted and the advertisement for sale of which is not permitted on or through PetLoop.com™. This list covers the majority of items not allowed on
PetLoop.com™, however, it is not intended to constitute a complete list. Many laws, regulations and policies regulate the goods and services that may be bought and sold. It is the responsibility
of each user to research and abide by the laws and regulations of their individual jurisdiction. We strongly encourage you to research and to become familiar with all laws and regulations that possibly apply
to your specific transaction before you make any posting on PetLoop.com™.
Partial list of items for sale and services the advertisement of which is not permitted on PetLoop.com™:
Specific Live Animals are Prohibited
- Exotic, endangered, protected or illegal pets of any kind, including but not limited to: dogs, cats, birds, rodents, fish, primates, reptiles or amphibians. Animals used for fighting, gaming or
sporting are prohibited
- Pet animal parts, blood, or fluids of any kind
- In accordance with some state laws, animals younger than eight weeks cannot be sold
Misc./Other Prohibited Items
- Illegal services. Please refer to your state’s laws
- Recalled Items
- Restricted or regulated plants, seeds and insects
- Bulk email or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or any other personal identifying information
- Used bedding and clothing, unless fully sanitized according to the law
- Non-packaged food items or adulterated food
- Carved or uncarved ivory, or items made from bones of animals that produce ivory
- Including links or any other information in your ad that would connect PetLoop.com™ users to what would be considered by
PetLoop.com™ as being a competitor site
- Any ad deemed by PetLoop.com™ as being unethical